Skip to content

Is GSA Getting Links Anymore

Hello

I have been testing another link building software on a vps and decided to use GSA on my local computer but since running the software I have noticed only a few submitted links and zero verified links. I am using all search engines and having it find the links but so far 0 verified links and only a few submitted links.

I remember GSA got you a lot of links has anything changed or it is more about getting your own links to input in the software.

Thanks you

Comments

• bestimtoolzbestimtoolz High PR WEB 2.0 posting service - affordable !
    edited September 2014
    You should use a verified lists, that can provide you high LPM and high amount of verified. You can get my free one list of 46K verified sites, all types of engines, the list is weekly updated for subscribers only also for free.

it`s 100% free list for a lifetime, no payments, I am sending out updates once a week at mondays (usually). Test it. I think this list should help you.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited September 2014
    Yes SER gets links, you just have to know what you're doing. I definitely wouldn't use all of the search engines, you'll get better results just using a few like Google/Bing.

Of course feeding SER scraped lists brings in the links faster, but you should still be able to get plenty of links letting it scrape.
  • Thank you all,

Appreciate the great help as usual.

Bestimtoolz will try your list and see what I get.

Thanks for the offer.
  • Bestimtoolz is your premiuim list a one time list or you get updates?

Like your free list.
  • Bestimtoolz

Set up your free list and getting links so your list works great, thank you.

But would like to buy your premium but is this a one time thing and have to buy a new list every time you update, if so how many times do you update it.

Thank you