Skip to content

Guest posts

I think I'm right in thinking these are the best tier 1s these days and how we rank faster? May I ask where you guys are buying from. I'm looking for trusted sources obviously :)

Comments

• I use my own PBN posts. Runs no risk at all, since I use unique A/B class IPs, unique content and different cms/themes. All of those other sellers that provide (or don't) reports sell publicly on a spammed network with inflated metrics.... the network would probably be gone before you know it.

Make your own pbn
  • I have no idea on how to create and handle a PBN.  I imagine it takes alot of time to do?
  • edited September 2014
    A lot of time? No.

Many guides out there that show you about PBN. You can have a decent sized PBN setup in few hours if you wanted too.
  • Finding the domains is gonna take a long time though yeah? How good of resuots have you been getting from them?
  • cozziola  - Building your own network of feeder sites might be the ideal option, or it might be a terrible idea, it depends on your situation, and what you're trying to achieve.

If you've only got 1 or 2 money sites then (properly) building and managing a network (even a small one) probably isn't something that's going to see you get a decent return on your investment or time. 

There's nothing wrong with buying editorial from people and using that as your tier 1 properties instead, but if it's a site that you care about, then avoid services that are sold on public forums, as eventually they'll most likely come back to bite you.

If you don't want to build your own network (and it sounds like you don't?), your best bet would be to join some paid private members only forums, get chatting to people and buy posts on their private blogs. It's not 100% safe, but then again, what is these days?

Another strategy you could use is to build / buy a set of web2s as a buffer, and use a public blog network or SAPE service to power them up. Again, not 100% safe, but safe enough.

Obviously, don't just rely on one link type to rank your site though - mix it up a bit.
  • @Would you guys build pr+2 links contextual links from ser? to your pbn
  • 2TAKE2 i am using FCS networker to build tier 1 buffers.  I will have to look into SAPE and see what its about.

I have 5 websites at the moment.  On one website i bought 10 guests posts when i first started my journey.  Also built a number of my own web 2.0s.  Main keyword is sitting at 100.

On 2 other aged domains my main keywords are sitting at 50 and 60.  All 3 main keywords have slowed down now and i need to make the next step and rank it high.

A good thing is that all my tracked keywords are on the up albeit slowly.  They seem like they cant get any bigher than the 50-60 mark. Is this normal and be patient and keep doing what im doing.  Or pull out the big guns? haha

I really would like to start seeing some type of return soon as my monthly outgoings for my operation is very big :)
  • @Tranza - Would you piss in your beer before you drank it? :D

I'm half joking, of course, and a lot of people have their own ways of doing things that work for them, depending on what they're trying to achieve. None are really wrong, or right, just different.

Personally, I try to obtain trusted domains with decent natural link profiles for my PBN, so pointing SER at them kind of defeats the object, but that said, I do point the occasional high quality contextual link at them now and again. As I said though, it depends what you're trying to achieve, and the type of network you're trying to create.

@cozziola - From the information you've given it's really hard to say, but generally speaking increasing the authority of your domain with some high quality links probably wouldn't be a bad idea, and neither would powering up those web2s that you've already built. Improving your on-page SEO might also help as well, I don't know.

That said, if things are on the up, then something you're doing must be working?