Skip to content

Im building a project creator-manager that optimize GSA SER to its BEST performance, interested?

2»

Comments

• Building articles works only for english atm.

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited September 2014
    And they are possibility to scrape article directly on the web ? (website article) :)

Because add other langage after seem to be really easily i think ;)
  • I wll have a BETA running tomorrow or the saturday. It will only contain the main functionality, i will add additional features during the BETA.

• seoimobseoimob Netherlands
    Looking forward to this yenerich... I still using the software for my projects and test them out so now and then (when I have the time :P)
  • edited September 2014
    Check this video, im close to have a BETA ready for testing. The first test will not have all features working, we will start testing the basic features and once its solid, we will jump to other features. 

I already have 4 people on the BETA, i will work with 10 or 15, so there are just a few spots left, contact me via PM please.

The only rule will be to have the time to really test it and contact me via email to send me what do you find, i dont want silent testers, but people who have the time to really test it.

Watch the video and have fun :)

• Looks good. Looking forward to test it!
  • Today im sick, with flu and fever, so it will be ready in a few days. :(
  • Hello @yenerich,

I would like to Beta Test if you have spots still available.

Much appreciated.
  • Thanks.
    Now i am releasing Insane Article Generator at BHW and once its done this step i will continue with this one. I will send PM to all thanks.
  • Good to know you are back!
    :)
  • How much is it gonna be after it comes out?
  • We are working in the Insane Article Generator, all changes will be applied to this tool. Soon we will be here :)
  • If you would be so kind, please add me to the beta testers, I need a tool like this and would like to test. 

Many Thanks,
    Z
  • It can save some time. Will test it.