Skip to content

Need help with WAC setting

Hi Friends 

Can somebody help configure WAC please. There come out error that the line are no the same like in setting. 
Maybe i need to change something? Can somebody send me some screen shots of complete WAC setting?
Email : s.rurik@gmx.de

Thanks very much

Comments

• Got email from WAC, you need to upgrade to V3.6 to work with GAS SER now
  • andy1024 the WAC don't working
  • I just checked my WAC, it's stopped working too and is fully upgraded - I used Kontent Machine, it's much better anyway.
  • Hi RuFFCuT

The proxies scraper don't working good but in short time they will find othe solution. I spoke with the guy from wac. My wac is working. They will do also video how to do  more tier GSA campaign . I think that after will be ok. I try today my WAC but is working. I used it with hidemyass 
  • Yeah I'm sure they will fix it, I only changes to Kontent Machine in the first place because I was getting annoyed with the WAC going down while I was in the middle of setting up campaigns. WAC is good, and if it was as reliable I would use it more because it manages to find articles for strange keywords - where Kontent Machine doesn't!
  • I try Kontent machine before but it was working only for standard words. Never got good article from.
    But I am new also in WAC. Need to learn it 
  • hi,

WAC is working now with 3.6 update. We have built new videos for it. Let me know if it's not working on your side. I understand how much you hate it when softwares stop working in between of campaigns. It was buggy update.

Videos coming soon.

Regards,