Skip to content

How to choose FootPrint that bring verified links?

Hi, I found a list of FootPrint from a web site. I use article Footprints and scraped 47000 unique domain list for posting in GSA ser then i import the list and run it but after 10+ hours my target list completely used by GSA ser and give me 600+ submission but only 2 verified links.
Can somebody tell me what is the problem. I see lots of error message that "No engine Match"

Once i extract FootPrint from my verified links and then scrap 7k links using GScraper and then use the list in GSA ser to post and i got 20+ verified links.

Since i use only GSA CB to solve captcha which give me approx 33% success rate so i am thinking that the verified link could be little high.

Anyway i found that certain Footprint bring more verified links and some FootPrint completely failed.

So how to choose Footprint that scrap links that can be used in GSA ser?

Can i make some changes to get more verified links? 

Do not know my asked my question briefly but i am tired of trying things :(

Comments

• Don't use footprints you found on some website. They'll no doubt be regurgitated nonsense from years ago.

Export your verified links from one platform, and open a number of them in different tabs. Check for snippets of text that appear in most if not all of the pages. For example, they may have a 'Powered by...' attribution in the page footers, or a standard bit of text for how to use the search box. Copy this text into your Google search box and see if many results come up for that snippet. If it does, use it as a footprint.

You can also use SER's Footprint Studio - search the forum for more information and instructions.