Skip to content

No Matter What I Set The Thread Count To, It Stays At 1

Hi Friends;

I have 30 semi-private proxies from Buyproxy.com. IT is my understanding from reading other posts that I should be able to run 10 threads/proxy. Therefore; I set my Thread Count to 300. However; the count stays at 1.

I have 5 projects, and 27 tiers all together. I'm using a VPS server with 16GB of RAM. The OS is Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter Edition (64 Bit).

I have loaded the projects with 300 hotmail email accounts; all verified, and in working conditions.

I'm also using a verified list from SERList.com, and have configured GSA according to their instructions.

Any advise and or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sometimes it's not possible to start max. threads...depends on what the project is doing.
  • bestimtoolzbestimtoolz High PR WEB 2.0 posting service - affordable !
    edited August 2014
    I also have solidseovps (SSD) and a lot more projects about 30/vps also with tiers ,I am using buyproxies as well and never had such problem, are you sure have you importet them proper way/in right format ?

300 threads per 30 semi dedicated proxies is ok, it should work well.
  • Hi All;

Thanks you for the input. One thing that I did yesterday was to run the scheduler selecting one project at a time for 20 minutes. This is yielding between 50 and 100 Threads. It is a far cry from 300, but much better than 1.

I first cleared the URL Cache for each project/tiers, then selected Import Target URLs>From Site List>Indentified for each tier.

Any additional input will be welcome.