Skip to content

Evenly split emails automatically

spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
edited August 2014 in Feature Requests
Hi @Sven

Instead of current system of copying and pasting emails > selecting eg 10 per project in the popup, can we have a new option as well as this, to divide them evenly between projects? It would make it easier as I don't always know how many email addresses I have copied down, how many projects I've selected it.

EG if I have 20 projects and copied 200 emails to clipboard, I can select 'distribute evenly' and then it will assign 10 to each automatically. Obviously this is fairly easy to figure out in this example... but things can get confusing easily, i.e. if there are 24 projects and 168 email addresses it would distribute 7 each and wouldn't then need to do the maths to figure this out...

Comments

• This would be great +1   Or even a email swapper to automtically replace emails from a file after a certain time period.
  • +1 i would really like this too
  • RuFFCuTRuFFCuT UK
    edited August 2014
    A central file containing all of your email accounts would be good - and then just right click on multiple projects and select 'import 10 emails into project' - that means you just need one file topped up with email accounts, and you don't need to copy and paste. SER would obviously remove the emails that get imported from the list :)
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Well yes, that would be good, but I think it's a different request altogether. Maybe we can see what Sven prefers.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    next version will pre-calculate the value for you.