Skip to content

Multiple emails per project

Hey,

If I use multiple emails per project but don't tick "allow posting on the same domain", will I still get mostly unique domains?

Thanks!

Comments

• looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    In theory yes, or more unique domains, but it depends.   Just because a platform requires a verification email to post a link, doesn't mean it would fall under the filter of allow posting on the same domain.

For example, there isn't a stated list of platforms that that posting on same domain works with (That I have seen anyway), but I could see that applying specifically to article/content/contextual based sites.  Given that it has options like post first article without links. 

But a social platform that only allows you to create a profile link may require a email verification.  So if you have 10 mails loaded for example and you load that social platform 10 times, but don't have the "allow posting on same domain" checked, it may still create 10 profile links. 

Or it may not, you would have to test it and see as I have not specifically tested this. 

Also if you have "continuously try to post to a site even if failed before" checked, it may try and post to the same domain over and over. 

However if you uncheck that and uncheck allow posting on same domain, it would be about as close to getting only unqique domains as you could get. 
  • Thanks for the reply @loopline.

That sounds about right as even with one email per project you don't get 100% unique domains (but a large portion).

For me a few duplicate domain links isn't an issue at all, as long as it's not getting out of hand. I'll see how my projects go - just imported some more emails last night.

• looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    @hadoken
      Sounds good.  The only issue of course with using only 1 email address is that if it dies or blocks your ip at any given point, your project is dead in the water.  If you were going to restrict it I would use at least 2 mails, each from a different provider, like yahoo mail.ru etc...