Skip to content

Deleting The Nofollow Engines For Tiered Links

Hi, just wanted to know anyones thoughts about this, I have seen a few people suggesting it.

I have been using both do and no follow and had mixed results.

Does anyone notice significant improvements from deleting the nofollow?

Thanks

Comments

• Don't delete them, just deselect them.

However, if you want your link profile to appear natural, you should leave them in place and also build links using them.

How many websites do you know of that only have dofollow links?
  • @davbel Yes, that what I meant, deselect not delete.

Are you having a lot of success with GSA?
  • Great, can I ask the way in which you are setting it up? I have just been doing Tier and and 2 contextual pyramids. About 50 - 250 Tier 1's per day depending on the campaign. I have Tier 2 so it makes 10 different account per site and 1 post per site so I get 10's of K links on Tier 2.
    Also using "theincredibleindexer".
  • And have you been having success with it?
  • I have with one sub page, not so much yet with the others. 

The one I had success with got more traffic in general from related long tails, not just ranked for the main one.

They are all pretty low competition keywords I'm going for, not tried the 10's of K per month ones yet.
  • bestimtoolzbestimtoolz High PR WEB 2.0 posting service - affordable !
    This what I do is to split each project in to 2 , in one I focus on my main keyphrases, dowollow only, in the second one I put all LSI, generic naked urls etc. and checl all contextualx including nofollow, but tiers I am building only for the 1st project All of those links go to indexer of course.
  • @bestimtoolz I see. Hows it going, r u ranking?
  • @mooton only if you use his list
  • edited August 2014
    @davbel, Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I got a few nice lists from serlists.com
  • @mooton, quit using theincredibleindexer, I wasted my money on that trash too. First, the link processor didn't work for me 1 month, and then they found out that their server crashed, then it went down, and until today it doesn't work. You won't get any backlinks indexed with this indexer at all, because it doesn't work, all their servers are down, all link proceesors are down, overall terrible service.
  • @mooton. Me too I recently quit an indexer service (indexification) not very good. Now I'm under instantlinkindexer, same company but more expensive, and it seems have higher % of indexed.
  • Link Processor is a joke too... I have the 6 month 150k links a day plan, ABSOLUTE SHIT.
  • @zero I got a refund from LP and went with Express Indexer. More expensive but...it works.