Skip to content

Download failed sockerror

Is anyone else still having problems with download failed sockerror etc messages. My lpm has gone down to almost nothing and is really slow (almost seems to be stuck). I have 140 proxies from buyproxies which I have checked with scrapebox. Please help as I am really stuck :((

Comments

• I am facing this issue since last few weeks. I did contact Sven for help but still I am not getting LPM that I used to get earlier. I am getting Socket error messages too. VPS guys say its GSA SER issue and Sven says its VPS issue.
  • bellathecat78bellathecat78 Cardiff, Wales
    Sven said the same.
    My proxies are new and from buyproxies. Does anyone recommend another proxy provider I could try?
    Buy proxies are considered the best though.
  • I used to get this error all the time.

I switched from Shared to Dedicated and got 100 Proxies per server and made the thread count 10 threads to 1 proxy and that seemed to have solved the majority of it.

The shared,  If you are using those. are being hammered by like 2-3 other people. 
    Thanks for that. I will try it now.

Im running the Red List from SERLISTS and because of the download failed messages the verified count has been a maximum of 40-50 for my Tier 1 (PR3+) when i know it should be more than this. Need to get this sorted as I do not want to waste this amazing list.

Thanks again.

Charlie
  • I have the same problem.
    Sven says it is bcs of proxies. Proxy provider says it is GSA SER problem :( nobody can solve this issue
    I've tried changing proxies to fully dedicated and even that doesn't solve it. I feel like it's holding my lpm right back.
  • guys, do you also check the sites which have those errors? You tend to post on the same lists and the sites are getting full of spam. 

Also sometimes you set a huge number of connections and your internet can't handle all and on the sites with a lot of content they will timeout.

From our pespective is simple, if they pass the gsa test they should be good
    Fair point about the spam thing- maybe these sites are realising they are on a list then tighten things up until everyone gives up and take them off the list.
    Thanks for the input :)