Skip to content

Do GSA ser understand french words? Look like it does not understand

Hi, recently i created a campaign in GSA ser. My money site is in french language. So i wrote keywords, anchor text and article in also french language. but when i upload it in GSA ser the text look horrible. Some french words converted itself in weird symbols. Now i am wondering how GSA ser will use those keywords with such symbol in Google query and also my articles have lots of weird symbols added by GSA ser. So now will GSA post those defaced article on article sites or it will back to normal when it will post?

What is wrong with it?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    don't care too much of what you read in the file but how it looks like when you see it in the SER gui.
  • @sven did you mean to this GUI (Preview) It has also weird symbol. If GSA gonna use such weird article on web 2.0 then no one will approve it.
    imageimage
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    so how did you import the content? It looks like your import was not UTF8 formated.
  • May be that's the reason its showing these symbol.......i just paste my file in notepad++ and check the encoding its in ASCII format.

My fault. I am newbie :)

• GSA does understand French, I can confirm that for sure, because I use French as well. However, there are some engines which do not support French language, so if your anchors contain keywords in French, some of them will be broken just like in your first image.