Skip to content

Problems with GSA + Indexification ? (API)

Hey folks,

I've ran into trouble recently (past 2 weeks). I've used GSA + Indexification for a couple months now, and I've always used the API to submit my links, and it was always fine. However, in the past 2 weeks, i'm running into some trouble and out of the 30 000ish links i'm sending daily, only 2000 or so are sent to indexification.

GSA sends them by blocks of 10 every couple of minutes. I didn't change any settings and I want to submit them ASAP no dripfeeding. What has changed and why isn't it like that anymore, it worked fine for the past few months?

Thank you.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well hard to say what problem it is. Can you try sending the remaining links manually using right click on project->show urls->verified urls->right click->ping/index...
  • GSA sends 10links to indexification every 10 minutes. Not faster, not slower, the exact same number of links 10/10.

Perhaps there's a way to change that somewhere in GSA settings?

Thanks !
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    actually it's 10 minutes or 100 urls...whatever comes first.
  • Well I don't know..!

Because i'm sending 30k-50k links a day and indexification recieves 1440 links a day. (60 links per hour X 24hr)

So I really don't know what to do to fix this issue..
  • Since v8.91, Sven introduced a new option to send only certain types of links to indexers. Did you enable this option?

• No I did not Olve. Should I ?
  • No, you should not... unless you need to use that option and you know what you're doing...