Skip to content

When SER will use my own "verified" list?

Hi,
since more than 3 months I'm only using verified lists bought here on the forum. So, following the instructions, I put the bought lists in the "Identified" port and let my projects pulling that urls selecting, in Project>Options, only the box "Identified". For what I understand, every project I set in this way, use only the urls of the list I've bought, and if the new backlinks will be alive, the sucessfull url will be writed in my "verified" list (ticking the box "Verified" in Options>Advanced>Build site list).

Right?

So I wonder... if my SER only read from "Identified" list and then write to "Verified" port, when will I use all the urls SER is writing on the "verified" port?
Maybe for future new projects or what? And if it is the case, for the new projects in the Project>Options do I have to tick the 2 boxes "Identified" (pull from the bought lists) and "Verified" (pull from my own "Verified" list)?

I hope my question it's clear..... Thanks for any help!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You can of course reuse the verified urls in other projects. That was the whole idea. And for that you do not need to enable identified list.