Skip to content

GSA SER - Post to the same WEB2.0 sites weekly

Hi,
Please I want you to tell me if I can set GSA SER to login and post articles to already created WEB2.0 sites weekly automate and which is the way ?

I want to have rich content to my 2nd Tier WEB2.0 Sites that targeted to my 1st Tier hand made WEB2.0 sites.
Is it good to set GSA SER automate post new article weekly to 2nd Tier WEB2.0 sites or it is unnecessary at all and I am paranoid ?

Best Regards

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Check out the scheduled posting options: 

You can set how many posts you want and how often you want to post (time to wait between two posts)

whether its necessary to wait that long between posts, I'd say probably not, but go with whatever you're comfortable with. 
  • Thanks for your answer @s4nt0s

Please tell me, If I have 30 email accounts GSA SER can remember with which email register to login and post again ?

The "per URL" option, could you explain me what exactly is ?

Best Regards

If you hover over the field you will get an idea of what the option means:

Regarding the email question, yes SER will remember which account goes to which email and login and pass and all of that so it can login and post again.
  • Thanks again and sorry for the newbie questions !!!

What is your opinion about my thought, is it good to post more than 1 article on Tier 2 WEB2.0 sites or is worthless ?

Regards

Yes, I usually post multiple articles on a web 2.0 but only 1 article will have the links. (less spammy)
  • Thank you very much @s4nt0s your answers are very important for me. 
    No problem.