Skip to content

FCS Networker - 600+ Keywords How To?

Just bought FCS Networker and as the title says, I have around 600 different keywords (across around 50-60 sites) that I'd like to create tier 1 web 2.0s for. However, I've had a brief play around with it and it looks like it's going to be a pain in the ass and be a time-sapper not a time-saver. 

Maybe I need to play around more with it, but wanted to ask you guys, those that have bought and used it for a long time, are there any tricks and quick ways to do stuff? My time is precious and don't want to waste any more than is necessary on setting this up. I have WordAi, proxies, I can buy SEO Content Machine if that's needed as the trial seemed quite good. 

Sorry I know I'm asking for handouts here but thought I'd ask experienced users.

Comments

• edited August 2014
    JudderMan
    I couldn't understand what you are asking. Like Rankwyz, FCS works on so-called networks.
    Basically create a network, open account creator, set up your settings and select the network you want account creator to upload accounts to.  When you get used to it, set a higher number of accounts to run within account creator.

Now you have network with accounts. The next step is to post to them. To post them you need articles (which is one of the most obstacle for me to overcome these days). Go to articles tab and upload your articles. Can be individual or in spintax.

If your links are builtin articles than forget about link set. If not create your link sets to your sites.

Post with dripfeed.

• davbeldavbel UK
    edited August 2014
    @derdor explained the process as it works

If you have enough proxies (which I'm sure you do :D) you can set the acct creator to run multiple times and create hundreds of blogs within a few hours.

To save time setting up the posting projects, I think you can upload multiple articles at once although I haven't done that, so not 100% sure how that works. 

Have you posted on the FCS forums?  Daniel (the owner) is always really helpful and is open to new ideas
  • Thanks guys. Maybe I was just being a dummy and thought it looked more difficult than it actually is. Just haven't had much time to look at it.
  • hi,

The problem with FCS or Rankwyz is account creation. Submissions in FCS is of high quality, you can drip feed the submissions. 

You need to create bulk accounts. You can either use Magicsubmitter or zsubmitter for account creation and upload accounts on FCS, in this way you can speed up the process.

Hope this helps.
  • @herby FCS comes with it's own acct creator
  • Yeah, i know but its slow in account creation when compared to magicsubmitter and zsubmitter which support almost all the sites FCS has.