Skip to content

My Tier Link Building Plan

edited August 2014 in Need Help
Hey,

I have a web site and it is 5 months old.Right now I am under 200 position for my 3 main keywords.I have following plan.Please, give your suggestion if I am missing something.

1. Writing  350 words 15  100% unique and and hand writing articles with keyword density less then 1 % around my main keywords.
  2. Manually Making an account on 5 web 2.0 .Like WordPress etc related to my keywords.
  3. Posting 3 articles on every web 2 :0  with an unique image and without video. (1st will be without any link,2nd will be contain 2 contextual links to my site, 3rd will contain one link to Wikipedia and one to my site.
  4. In 2nd tier, I will automatically spin ezinearticles.com  articles and reuse those articles in GSA ser and post on PR N/A articles directories, Social networking , Social Bookmarking, PDF sharing and Forum. ( I will do this for only 2nd articles and 3rd article that contain my sites links and maximum 500  do-follow links will be pointed to every post from unique domains.).
  5. Waiting for 5-7 days so moderator can delete spam links
  6. In Tier 3 everything will be spam and points to my Tier 2 links.May be 300-1k spam links to be pointed to every tier 2 links.

Is this OK if I spin my 1st tier articles and submit in Tier 2 and Tier 3?In this way, I would get 7 links from PR 4 DA 70 and PA 30  +   for  my each URL.

Is there anything else I am missing.@RON

Comments

1. Manually Making an account on 5 web 2.0 .Like WordPress etc related to my keywords.

This is fine but is this all you are putting on tier 1? This is nowhere near enough, no matter how many tiered links you build to it.  This is only part of what is needed, you need more tier 1 links, how you do it is up to you but if you are doing manual stuff then I would just try to do as many as you can.

• @Flembot Thank you sir putting your valuable advice.Keywords is local for example Seo service in Dubai.As per moz tool keywords difficulties between 40% to 50% and I already in first 100 position.I am also doing guest posting ( got a position 23 a week back and now on 42 for a keyword)

I will also make at least one web 2 :0 every month.So I get consistently backlinks.