Skip to content

Comments on Blogspot Not Working

I ran SER comment campaign during 8.12~8.13 and found that 
all of the SER's comment postings to Blogspot engines don't appear on the actual blog pages, even when SER shows them as VERIFIED.
It's very odd. 

I checked other comments on General Blogs and they appear on the blog pages, which is alright.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    blogspot is different. The comments seem to be added but later on big G. is deleting them if detected that it is spam.
  • Then what can I do to prevent it?
    If ALL the Blogspot comments are deleted in less than a day and there is no solution to this, 
    then posting comments to Blogspot would be meaningless.

sorry have no solution for this right now.
  • Solution: make a new project for only blogspot, same project information as the other (URL, KW, anchor, etc) but only check blogspot as the engine.

Now go to options and select time to verify as something more than a day, so you'll know that when they're verified, they've passed the 1 day mark.
  • edited August 2014
    After some testing, I found that SER doesn't post comments to Blogspot at all.
    The comments are not deleted, but they are not posted at all.
    SER shows the blog pages as VERIFIED when the comments are not posted at all.

I don't know why. I tried posting comments to the same blog pages manually and the comments are posted normally.

I guess that SER selects 'Anonymous' when posting comments to blogspot, right?
    Then what would be the cause of this issue?

so you didn't post anonymous?
  • edited August 2014
    When I tried posting the comments manually at blogspot pages, I selected 'anonymous'. I just meant it.

I am trying this and that, but SER still doesn't post any comment at blogspot pages at all.
    I use SERList.com's lists.

Could you check if your own SER posts comments at blogspot pages? 

send me a page where that works 100% manually.
  • I sent a forum Message to you. 
    plz check it.
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    I'd hazard a guess that those urls all got flagged REALLY quickly; if its a shared list they are probably adding extra scrutiny to all the comments.

Posting comments on blogspot, period, is very difficult. So its not that the list is no good (OR gsa is not working), but that big G is policing the heck out of blogspot.

Even making comments by hand is a challenge. If your going to hit them with GSA, you want a TON of proxies, and some epic spintax.

I would guess they even flag certain URLs once they get posted enough.
  • 1linklist, that's not the problem. To replicate SER, use the proxy in your browser and make the comment with your project URL (you can see which project the verified URL was from), refresh, and it'll be there.

SER just verifies links that aren't there sometimes, so it's not blogspot or any flagging issues, as they already implement recaptcha.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    I've been checking these today and it seems SER is falsely verifying some Blogspot URLs.
    I saw one where the last comment was April but SER showed a verified link there.

But it's not true to say that SER can't post to them at all. I was checking them as they come through as verified and maybe 60% were correct - The comment was on the page.

No idea what's going on with the others though.
  • Yup. Doesn't post, but I can perfectly post manually from the same IP.