Skip to content

Blog Comment without link?

BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
Is it possible to post a blog comment without a link? Trying to test something out.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    if you use 100% citiations and 100% url/branding anchors it should be possible.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @Sven, that's the settings that I used and I checked 15 URLs and all of them had links. I can send you the project if you'd like.
  • @Brandon

Try deselecting branding anchor and only %100 citation and make a quick test.

Let us know the results

Just tested that @derdor and the same results. There were a LOT of successful submissions but when I manually check them, there is no mention of the name I used. When I reverify, SER removes the verifieds as you would expect.
  • @Brandon
    That's odd. I think @Sven need to look at it.
    While waiting for a fix, i believe you can use %keyword% macro. Assuming you will enter your brands as keywords.

@derdor One thing I tried was to use %targethost% and %targeturl% in the URL field but that didn't work.

How would using the %keyword% macro be any different?
  • Brandon
    you enter all names & brands you want to be mentioned in your comment in keywords box. And you use %keyword% macro somewhere in your comment.

There should be a random keyword(your brand or name in this instance) appears in your comment.

Great idea @derdor! I am still getting the URL to post, but that's one step closer.
    this might need some modification to the general blog comment engine. Right now it does not support submission without link. The url field is always used I think.
    Thanks @Sven, do any macro's work in the URL field? I'm happy to help if that's possible at all.
    The %spinfile% %file% #file_file should work
    Thanked by 1verydima
  • Sven said:
    The %spinfile% %file% #file_file should work
    Sven. Hi. Don't want to create a new topic.
    I use GSA for posting articles in arabic and russian. GSA not correct work with these languages. So I generate articles with backlinks via kontent machine.
    Is it possible to add future to the GSA like "No links and keywords" because I don't need to feel all these fields https://f002.backblazeb2.com/file/scrtgaa/ShareX/2022/02/mstsc_YRumGbq73D.png
    And maybe possible to add a feature to check backlinks using a custom URLs list.
    sorry but what exactly does not work in your language? The URLs? If you mean they are using %XX encoding (url encode) and not showing your arabic characters, it's normal as this is only shown in browsers who transform the %XX for your eyes only.