Skip to content

Just Bought Verified Lists & Imported Them - But Not much Change?

Hello,

I'm upset with my extremely low LPM when I need to blast out campaigns. When I turn up the volume on my proxies I end up frying them. So I ended up buying some 300k+ list of verified links (170k of which are blog comments) and a good 100k or so of verified contextual URL targets.

I load them in to GSA, make sure "use urls from global site lists if enabled" is ticked and "verified" posts is ticked in the options tab as well.

I click "FIRE!!!!" on my campaign, expecting the links to just start firing like mad.

.......nothign much happened.

It looks like the same sluggishly slow campaigns that I've been running all along (1.85 LPM)

Did I screw up somewhere? I thought this was going to blaze for me. Like no need to worry about searching all types of engines etc. GSA would just go directly to the Target URLs and post away......help!

Comments

• 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    I'll state the obvious, and perhaps a few things you've not checked as well:

1. How are your proxies getting fried so fast? I've ran high-level spam campaigns on shared-proxies from buyproxies.org and never had a problem.

2. Is your connection solid? Seriously test this; if your only getting 1-2-3mbs up/down then your seriously bottlenecked.

3. Are you spending alot of time solving captchas? Skipping recaptcha can speed things up.

4. As Zero pointed out, dont import lists using global-site lists. Select your desired projects, right click, "Import target urls from file".

• Off the top of my head without looking....

Highlight the project(s) that you want to use, right click, import >>> from site list  >>> (check site list box that corresponds to where you list is stored, i.e 'identified').

The LPM that is produced will obviously depend on your project settings though.