Skip to content

Projects stopping?

So,

I'm running some projects on gsa but after some while, the projects appears to be stopped. Why is that?

I do not press on anything...

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    unless you use the scheduler it can be "out of memory" errors.
  • @Sven - There is no scheduler and no "out of memory" anymore :(
  • No one know this? It's complicate to enter every time on my vps to change to inactive and then to active to the project start again...
    another thing that could stop projects are the projects itself if they see no work can be done (e.g. verification only mode and no links to verify) or if no active proxies are there to work with.
  • @Sven - Well, my projects is set to Active with Verification (automatic) and re-verification each week on options.

And I already uncheck the option for stoping projects if no active proxies are there to work with.

There is anything more you can think about it?

Thanks for helping me.
    sorry no, if you can reproduce this with one project running and it goes inactive, let me know and i might be able to debug this on the backup.
  • @Sven - Sorry, I don't get it.
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    Yep.

A. Out of memory issues
    B. Out of links (If scraping, maybe no new targets being found)
    C. Connection issues
  • A. I'm not getting this messages
    B. I'm not scraping
    C. There is no connection issues

wtf my gsa doesnt work?
  • @Sven, If I schedule my projects, to change each 20min for example. They will start again? I can't enter on my VPS each hour to start those projects, I need something to do this automatically.

yes use the scheduler as long as we can not figure out what that is on your end. You seem to be the first one having this in a long time.
  • edited August 2014
    @Sven - Ok, it's not working. There is no way to force non-stop?
    send me the project/setting backup. Something odd must be happening on them.