Skip to content

Buy list that I can use on my money site?

edited August 2014 in Need Help
I want to buy a list (or figure out how to set the filters on SER for any list I buy) that I can run on my money site.  Many of my inner pages have no links, no likes, no nothing to recommend them.

I have a MOZ rank of 5.91 with a DA 49(41) a CF of 44(34) and TF of 12(7) from the homepage.  I think those are a combination of MOZ and Majestic SEO ratings.

I want to increase my Authority and Trust.  I need to make it look like some people are linking to me and that they are bookmarking/sharing my pages. 

What sort of list would I use to accomplish this.  I wouldn't think this would move my SERPs but would this help with TF and PA.  Anyway, I am thinking I would like to put 20 - 30 links/likes to each url, but links that would not get Google's algorithm upset.

Can I just buy any list and set SER to only leave links on pages with PR1 and above.  I did a search for only bookmarking/sharing lists to buy but didn't find anything.

I have been working on this site off and on for about 6 or more years so I don't want to ruin it but I cannot keep spending time on it if it will only pay $1.00 per day in adsense.

Final question is:   What filter and what list?  How many links and how many weeks/months to build them to up TF and PA.

Thank you

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    Building up PA/DA is very easy, almost any links will do it.

Building authority and trust is another matter. I'm not sure you can really do that with SER or any other software. You need links from quality sites. SER has PR and OBL filters but i'm not really sure they will help you achieve what you want.

I use PBN links for building authority - Maybe you can rent some to achieve the same.
  • edited August 2014
    Who is PBN?  That could be an answer.

What I meant by authority on the pages is that I want to show that atleast some people have read them and bookmarked them.  Right now they look like no one has even seen them.
    The sites traffic is abysmal.  About 60 (+or- 15) views per day according to Google Analytics. 

It was steadily increasing in page views and SERPs until I ran into some problems with my web hosting.  Everything fell, many pages were de-indexed.  The problem is fixed but my positions are gone.

Additional:
    My SERPs were never good, but atleast they were moving forward.

Would SER add some activity to the pages that Google would notice?

The site has
    690 Root Domains
    5,622 Total Links
    the site is about 200 pages completely written by me and about 50 reblog posts on which I commented with a few hundred words.
    5000 doesn't seem like a lot of links, or is it?

I ramble a lot so my question is would running a slow SER campaign be worthwhile and what is the approximate risk.  Right now I am using SocialAdr to put some bookmarks on it but I have not idea if it will work. I am only adding about 20 bookmarks to each url.

I found PBN. and will look it over.  
    My site is in the addiction/recovery niche and the only people with real authority in it are government agencies (NIAAA, SAMSHA, NIDA) or hospitals (Mayo Clinic, WebMD).  None of those guys will give me a link.

Atleast I have an aged domain.  I have been working on it for about 5 or 6 years atleast.

Here is another question:
    I use Nextscripts SNAP plugin which sends all the new posts to about 10 social networks like Tumblr, Twitter, G+, Instapaper, and a few more.
    Should I buy a list and run a few links to these auxillary sites.  I bookmark about 5 related posts from anyone in them and then add a link of my own. 
    Would a few backlinks help these sites with a little trust or just plain old stability.

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    Well you probably won't like my answer, but if i were going to enter a niche where all the competition are high authority i wouldn't consider it with SER alone.

You could buy expired domains and build your own PBN (private blog network) or you could rent links from high authority sites that cover your niche.
  • I know what you mean. I started this a long time ago and am too stupid to just give it up.
    I assume at some point my masochist tendencies will run out and I will give it up.

Thanks for trying.
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    IF you want to use SER to increase authority/trust then you need to be REALLY anal about the domains where you build links.

For starter, ignore any domains that dont have PR.
    To take it further, mass analysis using majestic for Trust/Citation flow.

You really just want domains that have not been spammed by very many other people, ever.