Skip to content

SERengines Problem - Very few/no links

Hey guys, Well I purchased SERengines a couple of days ago.. I set it up as the help DOC said and I only get like 6-7 verified links on 1 project.
The submitted drops to 0 and it just stays idle.. One of my projects didnt even get links.

If anyone has had this problem, please help :)

Thank you!

Comments

• I've never been impressed with it.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you should use manual captcha solving for this as a lot engines use e.g. recaptcha. Also keep in mind unless you have enabled scheduled posting, just once it is tried to submit there. You might want to clear the url history for that project to try posting again.
    Another problem might also be the email itself. Make sure it is not some disposible email account but a real one which is than hopefully not blocked by the sites.
  • @JusserMan - Not surprised  :/

@Sven I am using deathbycaptcha atm for them.
    I do have scheduled posting enabled:
    I created a brand new project for it, so I dont see a need to clear the url history/cache.
    I am using about 50 emails altogether which consists of gmail (with the dot trick) and yahoo accounts.
    all logins work and blacklist check past.

Thanx :)

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Just did a quick test with it.

I got 14 verified and one is still pending in the submission column. This is using humancoder as captcha solver instead of solving myself. If I solved myself I believe the verified rate would have been higher.

Email accounts used with mailru and yahoo mix.
  • @s4nt0s - Is this the normal amount you would always get? Or do you get more links if you leave it for longer?
    Well I have scheduled posting set so I will get more posts from the same web 2.0's, but ya I normally get about 14-18 sign ups.

Keep in mind, I don't follow the best practices so I'm not going to get the best results. I'm using a captcha service to fill it out, my thread count is high, etc etc.

For best results you would want to follow what is in their .pdf guide. 
  • alright, but as I said.. I have followed their PDF guide, almost exactly (my only difference is the proxy settings) but that shouldn't be a problem.

this has been active since my last message:
    I used 50 shared proxies, threads 120, html timeout 180, email accounts from mailru, yahoo (5 each), humancoder as the solver, post first article without links, for emails I had time to wait between two logins 900 seconds.

• Alright man, sent you a PM about something :) thanx for helping!
  • JamesJames SEREngines.com
    edited August 2014
    Working through the issues with @DAFUQISTHISSHIT and it seems like his proxies have been blocked with recaptcha and most of the web2.0s are recaptcha and not one of them worked.

Here is what the log looked like:

22/29 recaptcha url resolve failed (proxy: 69.12.68.209:80) http://blogdetik.com/wp-signup.php
    22/29 captcha error - trying again - http://blogdetik.com/wp-signup.php
    22/29 recaptcha url resolve failed (proxy: 69.12.68.209:80) http://blogdetik.com/wp-signup.php

This happened for all of the Web 2.0s that use recaptcha.

@Everyone It is important to understand that you may have what you think are good proxies (private/semi), but how are you using them and how has the person before used them (you don't think that because you are given fresh proxies every month that some proxy providers are just giving you someone elses from the previous month? Are you hammering the sh1# out of them and then expecting them to work with picky Web 2.0s. Or perhaps the company you are getting the proxies from haven't unblocked them with google?

Viewing the log window does give you what is going on and you can usually diagnose what is happening. If you get low verified, look at the log window.
  • Hello JAMESE, interesting post.
    Anyway to test is a proxy i banned by  recaptcha ?
  • JamesJames SEREngines.com
    edited August 2014
    @joel Not 100% sure how we could do that within SER other than keeping an eye on the logs. @Sven is that possible to check a proxy against the recaptcha service only (right now it does it for PR and SEARCH).

You can also save the logs to file for an individual project and come back and check them out for issues.
  • Thanx for the help :)

My proxies from instantproxies and proxy-hub have a problem with recaptcha. Not sure if this is purely the proxies or a GSA problem.
  • JAMESE >is that possible to check a proxy against the recaptcha service only.
    +1
  • So I have tried some different proxies..
    Buyproxies (semi private) 10 proxies
    Instant Proxies (private) 10 proxies
    Proxy-hunb (semi private) 40 proxies

I tried 10 proxies at a time with 1 thread so it doesn't send too many requests to recaptcha at once and I still get the error.
    recaptcha url resolve failed.
  • edited August 2014
    DAFUQISTHISSHIT  
    If i where you, i would: 
    => start setting those proxies into Firefox, and trying them , one by one, (without SER), and make sure they are working fine. 
    =>Then, IF working fine manually, add them into Ser and Do try manually (by hand/ask user) resolving captcha
    Then give us report

• I have done that with instant proxies..
    Tested each in IE and firefox.

I am filling them out manually.

Thanx for the advise :)
  • And, what where the result of that "Tested each in IE and firefox" ?

• They were all working and pretty fast.
  • ok, and what happen when you add them into ser, and use them solving captcha MANUALLY (without any captcha solver) ?
  • edited August 2014
    I solve quite a few captchas however no recaptcha. The error JAMESE described above persists
  • So, tell me f i understand well:
    Using a proxy:
    => You can resolve Recaptcha manually using Firefox (out of Ser)
    => You can NOT resolve Recaptcha manually user Ser (No Captcha solver used, "Ask user" conf)
    Right ?
  • I was able to use the proxy to make a Google account (which requires recaptcha) using the proxy on my home PC and proceed to browse for a few hours with no issue at all. And yes, I made sure I was using the proxy while doing so.

I can not solve recaptcha manually using SER:
  • 1) Is Ser on your home PC ?
    (in other word, are both test on the same PC ?).

2) Can you do 1 test without proxy ? (direct connexion) on Ser, and tell if yes or not, Recaptcha is working ?

Next step, i would play wth Paros (http://www.parosproxy.org/index.shtml) to test/check, what is different bettwen query coming from Ser & Browser

• I have the same problem as you to be honest, my projects are just idling, and my proxies are not banned from recaptcha. I have CB + Captcha Tronix. I imported 6+ FRESH lists from here, and all I got was 350+ links in 3-4 days...
  • @joel
    I have gsa on my VPS. I actually just installed it and tested on my home PC (using the same proxies) at it does NOT block recapthca.. I filled out a tn of the,
    So it looks like a vps problem
    Thank you :)
    Where did you get the lists from? How big were the lists and did u have high filters?
  • @DAFUQISTHISSHIT, I have pretty much all lists except SERLists sold on this forum, latest versions, FRESH. I have filters for bad words, filters for OBL <= 250. I have noticed some projects are just idling and some work well, I've no idea what is wrong. I have tested and I can confirm that one of my projects was not building links, I created same settings, new one and it sky rocketed. But after some time it stops.
  • edited August 2014
    Once my link building just drop, i change the VPS as it start running so fine.
    There are many factors that can be making you have bad results.
    I tweak a lot until i found the best options possible and now im getting 5k verficated links per day in one VPS, running 3 projects at the same time with OBL < 250, PR+1 and no trackbars, no exploits, no indexer, no pingback, etc. I mean: my settings are difficult and im getting very nice results and everything was about tweaking and testing every possibility until i learn and find the best options.
    Im running GAS SER directly to 3 money sites, my verified list (all PR>1 and OBL < 250 are about 400 k).

So just keep testing and learning and you will find your way.

• DAFUQISTHISSHIT , happy it is solved now. If good anwner, thanks to mark it as "good answer"
  • DAFUQISTHISSHITyenerich  , can you tell us what is your VPS brand ?