Skip to content

Best and Fast Churn and Burn system

Hi seo killers :D A / Recently really i have problem is ranking website with churn and burn . i am searching for best and fastest way of churn and burn to rank medium to high COMP keywords . tools that i have are : 3 GSA SER , 3 GSA CB , KONTENT MACHINE . i have tools but i dont have strategy :( if this is possible please share your suggestion for finde fastest and effective churn and burn strategy . B / you think make 2000 web 2.0 blogs in tier 1 and make 100000 links with GSA SER in tier 2 have fastest and strong results or make daily 50 k all type's of links from GSA SER directly to money site is better ? C / i have project that have 2 main keywords , if i get rank 1 to this keywords , this can make for me at least 2000 $ monthly . this keywords have 30k monthly search's . at the end if anybode want , we can make a group and he rank site and i will works of website and we share profit . keywords are in arabic language and have profit in my country so we should make group , seo by he and site support by me . I hope get best helps from you . Thank you

Comments

• Hi seo killers

A / Recently really i have problem is ranking website with churn and burn . i am searching for best and fastest way of churn and burn to rank medium to high COMP keywords . tools that i have are : 3 GSA SER , 3 GSA CB , KONTENT MACHINE . i have tools but i dont have strategy if this is possible please share your suggestion for finde fastest and effective churn and burn strategy .

B / you think make 2000 web 2.0 blogs in tier 1 and make 100000 links with GSA SER in tier 2 have fastest and strong results or make daily 50 k all type's of links from GSA SER directly to money site is better ?

C / i have project that have 2 main keywords , if i get rank 1 to this keywords , this can make for me at least 2000 $ monthly . this keywords have 30k monthly search's . at the end if anybode want , we can make a group and he rank site and i will works of website and we share profit . keywords are in arabic language and have profit in my country so we should make group , seo by he and site support by me .

I hope get best helps from you . Thank you

ANY IDEA !!! ???
    ;)
  • C&B for $2k in a month? I don't think you will find many people wanting to join you, but there are tonnes of C&B threads if you search. 

Basically, C&B is everything, absolutely everything you have and blast a site. Hope it ranks, then repeat once it dies off. If you want $2k per month then just play it safe and run some slower link-building strategies and have $2k a month for a very long time. If you find a product/niche that gives $2k per day, then you wanna give mass spam C&B a go.
  • Thanks JudderMan , the problem is that ranking in this keywords is harder than ranking for 500 k monthly search keyword !!!

for this reason i am searching for good and working C&B  .
  • edited August 2014
    Their are faster and cheaper ways to rank not using churn and burn. e.i - I could build a decent PBN for $2000 and rank multiple sites in multiple niches to the top in 60 days. It doesn't matter how many links you have, if you are submitting shitty auto-generated spun content your site has a much higher probability of getting a penalty as opposed to acquiring some high quality T1 links with original content and using GSA intelligently to beef them up. 

I have ranked huge medical keywords using this approach in a relatively short amount of time. 
  • For 2000 $ !!! ,

we want use C/B for rank and bank in short time and after it use safer ways to get rank for long time's .

i think C&B is best choose for us in start .
  • churn burn not fast as before...average time to rank now is around 30 days.

google pretty much killed "quick" churn burn with unofficial update.

you can still churn burn but it just take longer.
  • @jpvr90 not exactly what you see in some of the diet niches talking about 30 days... take a different approach and you'll see solid movements much much faster, trust me ;)
  • I see that some friends know strategybut dont say even one word about that  =((
  • @theseo1 trust me this delay is real. currently the earliest i have personally seen results is 23 days (30 days is just average round number)...thats a long wait time compared to before when we would see huge jumps in less than a week.

send me the website you mention and i will anaylze and see if its true what you say.

sometimes you need to take a look from other sources to reveal whole picture. dont just depend on ahrefs, majestic, etc. "well known" backlink checkers.
  • @jpvr90 and the fastest I've seen is 4 days.

And no, I certainly won't give you the site since I don't like people reverse engineering and honestly don't need you to 'analyze' if what I say is true or not. We're all here to make money, not to proove anything to anybody.

Do you really think anybody who's got somethign that currently works (especially assuming it's only GSA which I personally doubt) will out it? I doubt...
  • " We're all here to make money, not to proove anything to anybody. "

So i think nobody cant help me :|

• edited August 2014
    @theseo1
    i highly doubt 4 days. i keep stat rankings on major niches were the big boys play and haven't seen anything close to that.

chances are your seeing something thats not there if your using only "common" backlink checkers.

analyze using russian backlink checker and you will see whole picture.

• @persi maybe my statement was a bit too general, what I mean to say is nobody will share what's exactly working for him since it'll get useless within a couple of days if you did.

@jpvr90 don't limit to the 'big boy' niches. It comes to to the niche, keyword etc. all the time. Something that works in niche A or country A doesn't automatically work in niche B or country B. If you watch the diet / weight loss niches closely you'll see stuff that's ranking extremely fast very high, obviously not for garcinia cambogia but going more longtail, high CPC, highly targetted buying keywords.
  • Any idea ???
  • Deff Agree with you on that @Theseo1 Those are the niches I go for and we are ranking in about 2 weeks right now.
  • linkedseolinkedseo NYC
    edited October 2015
    Use a parasite page (authority domains) Facebook page, twitter, etc. to rank and go for the beauty  and health niche

mens and women hand cream, just one good niche to bank on

There is nothing too out, there is no secret niche anyone is keeping..it's who ever can rank it are the ones that are getting paid