Skip to content

Strange Phenomenon with Verified URLs

BuySERListsBuySERLists Vancouver, Canada
@sven - hoping you can help me here. Noticing something really strange with SER and the verified URL counts.

I add new projects in batches and number them 1, 2, 3, whatever. Then once the batch is complete I'll dump in target URLs, randomize and split.

For some reason, the verified URL counts always seem to go from lower to higher (with a significant gap in between low and high) based on the order of entry. There's a screenshot below to show what I mean... note that verified URLs for projects that end in "1" are lower than "9". It does this for three separate, totally unique batches.

Seeing this on two servers. Any idea what's up?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    it looks indeed strange but maybe its just bad luck that the higher numbers have already been able to verify emails and others not (e.g. option is checked to only login every 900 sec).
  • BuySERListsBuySERLists Vancouver, Canada
    Hmm... I thought that as well but each project gets its own email addresses. They're not shared between projects. The email checking on the projects is set to "per account" and something like 30 seconds each.

I'll keep an eye out to see if it continues, no idea why it's happening. Thanks for your quick response!