Skip to content

i got memory error massage

running only 200 Threads and i have 8 gig memory on my server. what can be the reason for that massage?

Comments

• looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    Well it could be that just because you have 8GB does not mean that you had 8GB available at the time of the crash. 

However even if you did SER is only a 32bit application.  32bit applications can use a max of 1.8GB of memory.  Not thats a subjective statement as you can make various components of the program able to use their own memory alotment, via various hacks, however at some point its a 32bit application and that will limit it. 

I have not yet asked Sven how that all works in SER, its on my laundry list of questions but I try not to flood him with hundreds of questions before I research them.  lol
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    I would activate task-manager and see what your resource usage is settling at.

You may be low on ram (Depending what else your using in conjunction or in addition to GSA, on that server).

You may have a weak processor.

I would start GSA and watch your CPU usage and Memory usage for 5 minutes or so and see what happens. That will give you a good indication whats going on.