Skip to content

Need suggestions on proxies

I purchased a new VPS yesterday and started running the GSA SER.

I would like to add some private proxies now.

My expected setup will be like follows

except the submission I am going to use public proxies.

Only Submission I am planning to use the private proxies. Will the semi private proxies(value 10$/month) from BuyProxies.org will do?

I run on 50threads with 5 projects.

thanks

Comments

• Personally I'd go with at least 30 shared proxies, especially if you plan running lists that are heavy on recaptcha. If you're using an OCR you'll have trouble avoiding blobs running a 1:1 thread to proxy ratio from my experience, so it all comes down how you're planning to use SER. The more recaptchas there are, the more proxies / lower proxies to threads you should run.

If you're planning to run with just Captchabreaker, 30 proxies should be fine. There are some people running 1k threads with 50 proxies or something like that, personally I'm not a big fan since you're leaving a lot of links on the side. If you strictly plan to run just 50 threads though, 20 proxies should be absolutely fine. Probably 10 could be as well, but like I said your success rate will decrease over time especially if you hit the same targets with just 10 proxies all time long. Some sites are banning IPs after they detect spam so you could sail through these 10 IPs you get pretty fast.
  • That's what exactly I wanted to know. Right now I am running 30 threads with public proxies. Submission succeeded and verification failed to greater extend. I am getting 25 LPM and started feeling like time to try Semi Private proxies.

theseo1  what do you think?

thanks.

• Like I said, opinions are different on this topic. Personally I run on recaptcha heavy lists a 1:2 thread to proxy rate to avoid blobs as much as possible :) If you're just with CB, just try with 10, you can always upgrade later on.
  • yes I am not using recaptcha lists. Only with CB with slow backlinking. 

Thank you so much  theseo1