Skip to content

how to schedule a tier campaign

i have a link pyramid campaign. it has 3 project namely tier1,tier 2 and tier 3.i am facing a problem to schedule the whole task .i want gsa daily first run tier 1 project on a fixed time and when it finish,gsa will start/run the tier 2 project and when this tier is complete, gsa will start/run the tier 3 project. By "complete"  i mean gsa finished the daily link submission/verification set on the option area for the day.

i tried the option "scheduler(all selected) and scheduler(all with status active)" but in both case,gsa start tier2 or tier3 at first instead of tier1. . how can i schedule like that i want?

Comments

• BuySERListsBuySERLists Vancouver, Canada
    edited August 2014
    @pepdeal when you set up tiers SER will automatically build links to the upper tiers at whatever rate you tell it to in the settings.

Is there a reason you only want to run one tier at once? If your goal is to wait a few days for your upper tier to settle in before your lower tier builds links to it, you can specify the wait time in the Tier Filter Options (see URLs Age in Days)...