Skip to content

Can Someone Help Me

I am trying to figure this software out.

Currently I am just trying to get the web 20 to submit successfully and then I will add more tiers.

The links that I check that are verified are not web 20 post.

Can someone help me and connect to my vps and see what might be wrong?

Comments

• RuFFCuTRuFFCuT UK
    edited August 2014
    Hi,

If I'm honest, SER doesn't actually create many Web 2,0 sites out of the box. For Web 2.0s I would suggest getting this: http://serengines.com/ that's not what SER was created for, this might be what you are looking for: http://www.rankwyz.com/ SER can build lots of contextual links though if that is what you are after?? 

If so you can right click on the engines, 'check all' and then right click again and click 'uncheck engines that use no contextual links' - also do this when building Web 2.0 sites to avoid getting profiles etc.

Checkout Fiverr, you can get Web 2.0 sites made there pretty cheap.

Thanks

Ricky
  • Hello

The GSA software on the left column it has a lot of web 20 sites.

What good is it if has these site in there but cant post to them.

And what good is a software that does not post to web 20 blogs?

This doea not make any sense to me.

Please explain to me what you mean by "that's not what SER was created for"

what was it created for?

• Why would I buy a software for 97.00 to create backlinks and then go to fiverr and buy them?
  • It does create some Web 2.0 posts, but most of the engines you see listed it just creates profile links (correct me if I am wrong anyone).

If you wanted to JUST build Web 2.0 sites there are other tools out there for that, if you want to kick arse in the search engines buy building a diverse backlink profile you use SER.
  • cport the web 2.0 platforms update very often and therefore its hard to keep the software updated to signup to those sites. Thats the reason why there is an addon called "SERengines" which has a monthly fee ( developed by 3rd party ) . If you are looking for something cloud based you must check out FCS/RankWYZ. Trying to make SER post to the web 2.0 it comes with is a lost cause.
  • From what you are saying, you haven't brought SER to 'build backlinks' you've brought it to build Web 2.0 sites... There are many more links than Web 2.0 sites.
  • Hello

NO

I was just starting with software and my first posts were to web 20 sites.

I was checking the success rate because this is normally what we build the 1st tier on.

>>>>>What sites do you usually build your 1st tier on with GSA???<<<<<
  • RuFFCuTRuFFCuT UK
    edited August 2014
    If I'm ranking a site, and I don't care if it get's penalised I go with contextual links with a PR filter using SER. If it's a site that I do care about, and I don't want it to get penalised I will build them myself, manually. I also have the SERengines plugin so yes I do create a few Web 2.0 sites.

I use SER mainly for Tier 2 onwards.
  • Ok

1. So what do you do to create your 1st tier?

2. Please specify exactly the sites that you use to create tier 2 backlinks with GSA that you have found to actually increase rankings.
  • BuySERListsBuySERLists Vancouver, Canada
    @cport there's no way that he can answer your question #2 without the page being a million miles long. There are zillions of places to create Tier 2 backlinks that will flow juice through your tiers.

Also if you're building links in bulk using automated software, how could you possibly determine which links "actually increase rankings"?

You need to create your own link building plan and execute on it to test things out. Find out what works in your niche by taking the top 10 ranking sites for your keywords and reverse-engineer what they are doing to rank.

Test, test, test. There's no easy handouts here - if it was "click a button and rank #1" we'd all be clicking the button as fast as possible.
  • Ok

Ok

1. So what do you do to create your 1st tier?

2. Please specify exactly the sites that you use to create tier 2 backlinks with GSA that you have found to actually increase rankings.
  • As I mentioned before for my first tier:

"If I'm ranking a site, and I don't care if it get's penalised I go with contextual links with a PR filter using SER. If it's a site that I do care about, and I don't want it to get penalised I will build them myself, manually. I also have the SERengines plugin so yes I do create a few Web 2.0 sites."

As for your second question, why don't you do some research, and test stuff out? I use a different link building approach on a lot of my sites, just so I can see which works best - I suggest you do the same!