Skip to content

GSA Newby - Need some Advice & Tricks!

Hello Guys,

I'm new in Forum and newbie in GSA,  i just purchased SER and CB earlier today. I have a better understanding only the BASIC setup using GSA.
I only have few projects for now but  I'm preferring to get more. and I have 3 sites that needs to rank.

- I have done setting up  Private Proxy
- I already have Serlists
- I already have dedicated server & VPS

is there something i missed?  Looking forward for any friendly help

Any suggestions, recommendations, Advice and Tricks are really appreciated

This Forum are great!  Love it

Thanks

Comments

• you have dedicated server and vps?? why both? :) why don't you just stick with a dedicated server only and save the money that you spend for vps?  :-S
  • BuySERListsBuySERLists Vancouver, Canada
    @philippines welcome to the forum and congrats on getting started. You didn't really share what your link building strategy was so we can't comment on that.

I would suggest going through the videos here: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/11/gsa-search-engine-ranker-video-tutorials-updated-2014-08-04

There's a ton of tips/tricks/hints in there that you can use to level up your knowledge. Enjoy!
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited August 2014
    Hi @philippines,

If you bought one of our lists (SERLists - Red / Blue), then if you look at the PDF called 'publications' you've got guides that cover pretty much everything you need to know in order to set SER up properly, and hammer out links like a boss from day one.

For advice on actual strategy, then just hang around here for a while and you'll soon pick up some nice information to help you start ranking sites.

Also, you can check out this thread which has a lot of useful info to get you started; https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/2930/ser-tiers/p1
  • welcome - and good luck - there are some great threads on here. @2take2 recommends one of @ron s threads. He is really great. Heed their advice that is all I can say :P
  • @young_gooners  Yes that is correct. i already shift from VPS to dedicated server. Thank you

BuySERLists I don't have any strategy in link building using GSA but i appreciate you shared, so now i can start my link building method in GSA. Thank you for that.

@2Take2 thank you so much for the great advice, It really helps me a lot.

@gsanewb29 starting today i will follow them. Thank you bro!