Skip to content

duplicate project question

Hi All, 

I have duplicated a project as I wish to test for a facebook page and a parasite page. 
The project copied all the tiers fine, but it is still showing the submitted and verified for the original project. How do I ensure that the new copied projects will start from 0 

thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well you must have duplicated with the everything-option!?
  • I did indeed - just data and options is the one I should have used?

thanks for the time @sven appreciate the help
  • modify => duplicate => just data & options

Personally I always delete URL cache, history and accounts for duplicated projects as well.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @theseo1 not required if you just duplicate data/options.
  • sorry all, new question wth this - 

If I click duplicate all, it duplicates all the tiers and then i moved it to a new group. 
    If I click duplicate data, it copies all the the different tiers and places them under each tier. 

I want to duplicate (without links) and entire project (so I can use the same setup for something else) and put it in a new group. 

any suggestions
  • to add - duplicate everything does what i want - then i just move to group - the only thing is it duplicates with the links....
  • Duplicate => Just data/ options => when asked if tiers, select YES
  • good work - thanks a bunch - I was highlighting all tiers and doing that, so it was making multiples under each tier. Just did it with T1 and worked a treat so thanks @theseo1