Skip to content

Can you please check if my diagram is correct ? :)

Hello friends i just wanna ask you a question about my diagram there is my diagram bellow ;
I want to ask do you think my diagram is correct ? The deep tiers are auto tiers from gsa i created with gsa other main tiers are the web blogs. 
I hope i explained well. I am sorry for my poor english.
Thakn you very much for taking time reading or answering this. 
Regards 
Halil

Comments

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited August 2014
    Why send juice of your tier2 to deep tier ?
  • I thought it would be more effective. Isn't it ? 
  • I mean deep tiers just makes the backlink for the backlinks which are verified.

• Well you're a bit overkilling it in my opinion. What I'd recmomend you for a start, build a tier1. For the tier1, build a contextual tier2.

For the contextual tier2, you can now hit both, the 'kitchen sink' and contextuals again to spice it up as much as possible. If you're not limited to SER, start building some web2.0s as well as high PR PBN links additionally in tier1.

Better focus on a stronger/bigger tier2 & tier3 than going 5 tiers deep, absolutely no need for this.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @tenclouds - I personally think you can cut out the T3 the way you have it drawn up. Everything above that is fine in my opinion.

I would view the Deep Tier on T2 as your new 'T3'. Make that your hammer and let loose everything on those T3 projects to make as many links as possible.
  • Ah i understand so actually tier 3 is not necessery. It takes really too much time to build this for a new seo learner ^^ I will leave for a time like that and if it doesnt work i will remove tier 3. I hope it gonna work.
    edited August 2014
    Don't remove Tier3 is to late, but just link build on Tier2 now. 
  • @Kaine
    I am building tier 3 all the spammy links for tier 2 i am building pr 3 or higher, for tier 1 pr 6 or higher and for the money site pr 7 or higher. Is it correct ?
    edited August 2014
    Sounds good, just consider PR seems to be impaired and probably less clean the dirty juice. I does not bother me with that, but I guess considering the DA and Trustflow can be interesting. 

From my side I try not do same as everyone ;) 

I'll let others speak, SEO is not really a rigid rule and many things may work or not.
  • @kaine
    Thank you very much for your answer :)