I'm going to keep this short. This is how to index your own links... without using a fancy super expensive indexer.
1. Make a dummy Google account
2. Make a dummy Blogger blog
3. Copy your verified URLs, go to TextMechanic
and paste your URLs in the first box and add <a href=" as prefix and
">here</a> as suffix.
4. Get the output and make a post on your new Blogger blog
5. Google will crawl and index the blog within a few hours, and it will also notice the new links that you have in your posts and index them
Tips: You can only have a post so big on Blogger, so make sure to separate every 5,000 or so URLs because they don't allow huge posts
You're welcome, you can now cancel your indexer (especially the new one that just pings links with a '3 layer super power process').