Skip to content

Low LPM after importing list (Only 1 project receiving links)

Hey so I just bought a gsa list.

I followed everything correctly. I have "Skip hard to solve captchas"  ticked..

My problem:
I have 2 tier projects, both fresh and JUST set up. So I basically followed that tut to import the list.. It's been nearly 1 hour and Ive noticed my LPM is only between 1 and 2. The next thing I noticed is that only the 1 tier campaign is getting links. I see submitted links and the verified links slowly climbing on thatproject only.

The other project is just sitting there idle. The exact same settings for both projects, no web 2.0 selected (IK they dont get any links).
So my question is, why is my LPM still so low? and Why is only 1 project receiving links and the other isn't?
(NOTE: in the log I only see info about the project thats getting links, nothing about the other)

Proxy settings: If this has anything to do with it?
(40 semi-dedicated private proxies)

Comments

• Oh, 1 thing I forgot to mention is that I used my Identified folder instead of the Submitted folder (used in the tutorial) to import the list.
  • ronron SERLists.com

I think the answer is going to be in your Project Data Settings. Show us screenshots of that page for both tiers.

• Private proxies to scrape ?
  • @ron
    Here are screenshots of the data options (this is of the tier getting links):
    Both tiers are exactly the same, I've made sure of that.
    Also, after leaving it all night, I noticed the tier that's not getting links, it says no targets to post to, yet there's nothing in the log about it. I've made sure the Identified folder is ticked in its options too.
  • spammasta 
    I'm not scraping, I'm running off a list