Skip to content

Suddenly getting A LOT of "General blogs not succesful - removed"

So, i just imported a verified list i just bought and ran through it. I had like 6k submitted saved in the project links from my own scraping.

Suddenly, i start seeing a lot of "General blogs not succesful - removed *url* " on the log and my submitted number started dropping off really fast.

It went down to 600

I wanted to know if when these submitted links start getting removed, verified links get removed too, becouse that would mean that i just lost over 6k backlinks from my project :/

Also, what would be the reason of this ?

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    Those links were submitted, not verified.
    So that means SER tried to make the link and then when it checked if the link was there (verifying), it couldn't find the link so it was removed from submitted.

It's normal don't worry :)
  • Thank you a lot, i'm much more quite now :D
  • To add on to gooner's reply, most of the footprints that GSA uses aren't auto approve.

I shared some in the VIP section, for those interested, but it will post, and then moderation will be required - this is why I use manual spintax.
  • Actually i manage 0 footprints atm , i'm really new and haven't touched anything of that yet, i still have some problems for understanding, and even less creativity to develop my owns. But i'm going step by step .. 
  • i get that a lot with my articles, i need help with that