Skip to content

question about link building in a project

I am unsure and need clarification,
If you have a project with say, 5 URLs you want to link build to, and you have a global identified list of 100 (for ease of example),
does each link get those 100 backlinks, or does that 100 links get sent to the 5 and once it has built 100 links it will say 'no more targets?"

The difference is 500 backlinks (100 each) vs 100 links total (max of 20 backlinks each). huge difference.

Comments

• 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited August 2014
    Hi @tsaimllc,  it really depends on how you set your projects up, as you could essentially make SER build links either way by just tweaking the settings accordingly.

If it's a money site, then personally, I like the control you get from just having one target URL per project, but maybe that's just me? :D

If they're a bunch of web2s or something, then I'd probably put them all together in the same project, but set it to post articles multiple times on the same accounts / blogs (and I'd also link to multiple urls from each post). It's not an exact science, but in some ways the randomness is good, as it leaves less of a footprint.
  • Hi @2Take2, when I put a bunch of web2s in the same project, how can I change the settings so that it can post articles multiple times on the same accounts/blogs? 

What I did was checked the box for "use a random url from above on every submission," but I'm not sure if this would essentially do the same thing.
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited August 2014
    You can use that setting, but you would also need to set it up to post to the same created accounts multiple times in the project 'options' tab (Scheduled Posting);

• That isn't really what I am asking. Yes there is that setting, but for other link types,
    like for example if one of the links in the sitelist is blog.com/comments
    and I have site1 and site2, will both site1 and site2 get a link from blog.com/comments
    or just 1 of them?
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited August 2014
    AFAIK you would need to set up either a separate project for each target URL (or import the list, run it, delete the target history, import it again, etc..) to achieve what you want to do.

I could be wrong though, but I know that the software won't just blast comments on the same blog over and over again, for obvious reasons.
  • Thanks @2Take2‌ for clarifying.