Skip to content

About Last verified urls and so

Hello friends;
I have 2 questions about gsa , i am trying to learn program still :) Firstly in GSA there is Last verified urls bar. When i close the program the urls deleting there automaticly. I want to keep the urls there so i can check it later. How can i stick to urls there even i close the program how can the urls stay there ?
Second quesiton 
I have 2 url list and they are in sl format. on first list i upload it in submited after that i wanted to delete the old list and put the new list. I couldnt delete the old list so i uploaded second list to failed. My question is how can i delete old lists ?
Thank you very much for your time. I wish you all wonderfull day.
Halil

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

you can not readd the urls there. However you can view the urls when right clicking on the projects->show urls->verified.

deleting old lists is not supported. I dont see a resons for that really. However if you want to delete the lists, then simply go to the folder and delete all files in it.

• Ah you say it simply merges the lists and when i click delete dublicate urls it is deleting all the dublicates on the all list right ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes
  • Thank you very much for taking time to answer. Have nice day