Skip to content

Recaptcha problem

I have never had this problem before, but recently I have detected a problem with Recaptcha, it won't display any captcha at all! All I get is this:

I have decided to replace my proxies (I use 20 semi-dedicated proxies) and Seo Solid sent me new ones, but I still have this problem for some reason. My proxies pass Google test without any problems. What am I doing wrong???

Comments

• That's the problem with shared proxies mate. You never know how hard the other users are hammering them. Even if you use 200 threads yourself for this 20 proxies, which is the recommended ratio, you have no idea what the other 2 users might be getting up to..
  • I have to agree for best results you should use dedicated or rotation services.

Even tho i never had this problem with shared before.
  • I use semi-dedicated proxies, and I use 100 threads, instead of recommended 200.
  • they are simply banned in recaptcha use dedicated proxies only is the best workaround for this problem
  • Well tbh, since yesterday i'm having the exact same issues. I always run dedicated proxies, and all went fine for the past months..

But since yesterday i can hardly build any links at all, normally i run with CS but tried with CB too. Same result, getting same images as 'MyNameIs940'.

Can someone clarify what is going on?
  • Its easy ...either the proxies get happered more they can handle with recaptcha and thats prolly because of high number of threads or not beein 100% dedicated. Or they simply leak your ip and that way you get banned by recaptcha.
  • Yeah that was what i thought of too, so what i did was test it from the machines ip directly and recaptcha isn't blocked. My thread/proxy rating is 10-1 and that always worked like a charm. I managed to borrow some fresh dedicated proxies from one of my providers and they get the same issues after an hour or two.

But i did notice something just now, i seems like they changed the recaptcha images again to something i havent seen before.

Might be that these new images just don't work with CS/CB right now and keep failing until they are indeed blocked.. Can anyone check/confirm the changed recaptcha's?
  • @KBL, at first I thought my GSA is working too fast, but I am using only 5 threads per proxy, which makes me wonder how is that possible, because I never had these problems. I also noticed another thing, after some time it gets fixed and then it gets broken again, etc..
  • Same here, just had few spurts myself.

It seems to be Article/Wiki-type related, made a few dummy projects to test. Without Articles/Wikis GSA flies like the bird it used to be, with them (or even other projects with articles/wikis running) it just refuses.. time to dig deeper.