Skip to content

Hello About Tiers i have a question :)

Hello dear friends;
I want to ask you something i build my own tiers, i opened 10 or 15 blogs from diffirent blog services and i made for spaming tier 3 blogs they are giving link to tier 2. And tier 2 links are linked each other with other tier 2 links and also they are linked with tier 1 links. Lastly tier 1 links giving ther link to my website. DO you think is it correct to do ? I am adding a picture of gsa maybe you can understand better sorry for my bad english :(
Also i just need to know ;
I am linking tier 3 links all the spammy links
i am linking tier 2 links pr4 to pr 10 
i am linking tier 1 links pr 6 to pr 10
if somebody can tell me i am wasting my time or i am in a good way i would be really thankful :)
Regards
Halil

Comments

• i didnt quite understand you but,let me ask you one question,after doing your tier linking campaign,has your site ranked on google,yahoo,bing? 
  • No it didint ranked on google or other engines i started yesterday i think maybe because of that ?
    Thank you for answer :)
  • lol,you started yesterday??? so you already built tier,1 tier 2 and tier 3 within a day?????
  • yea ^^ isnt it correct ? I made all the tier blogs and link them to each other and started to spam tier 3. Sorry for that i am a bit new about these kind of topics i try to learn hehe :)
  • i would suggest,take time to build tier 1 links. For your tier 1,use more contextual links which are of high quality..the first week,build tier 1 and wait and see if you notice any changes in rankings,if not,keep building more tier 1 links, when you notice your site is ranking,then you can now build tier 2 links,but thats how i do it,and it works like a charm :)  :)
  • Thank you very much for that you share your tactic with me. I will then try that :) Thank you so much