Skip to content

Blogger blogs deleted

edited August 2014 in Need Help
I use as tier 1 blogger blogs and wordpress blogs and for tier 2 i send ~ 300 links to tier 1 and for tier 3 i send ~10k to tier 2 but the most of my bloggers blogs got deleted so what i'm doing wrong? Only blogger blogs get deleted, wordpress don't

Comments

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited August 2014
    Don't panic Wordpress delete quick too :)
  • Wordpress lasts a long time IF you don't get reported, because their spam team is lazy and won't do any searching themselves, only gets taken down if somebody reports you and there is a manual review.

I take down blogger blogs so quickly, it's funny. Within 2-3 minutes, the process is done and I have hundreds of reports submitted.

I'm guessing the blogger did rank, Google loves its own properties, so it's going to rank a lot easier than Wordpress (which is why it lasts a bit longer than Blogger) - same goes for YouTube vs Dailymotion/Wat/Vimeo.

• so is there anything i can do to prevent this?
  • I think that in blogger settings you can choose for Google not to index it.

If my guess is right, it owns the property so it still gets information and link juice may be passed on - idk.

Or just use an aged acc and make the blog look more legitimate (add about me, contact us, add and reply to fake comments etc)