Skip to content

How to schedule posting to same domains on different days

Hello

I get links from some domains and I want SER to create/post backlinks on those domains everyday .I wen Option-> Schedule Posting and ticked on below:-

1) allow posting on same site again
2) Time to wait between two posts :- 1440 Minutes

But  when i start the project, SER posting to same domains many times. The wait between post does not seem working. how to do it?

Comments

• Is SER posting or trying to register accounts?

You should also set "Time to wait on further registrations" = 1440 mins.

Also, are you running multiple projects? This setting is not global. So, if you're running 10 projects, you maybe posting up to 10 links to the same domain everyday...
  • it is posting and i do not register another account for the same site. i want ser use the one account for everyday submission
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    what kind of site/engine is that?
  • it is article and social network . why do i need to create accounts for many posting while one account is enough for many submission
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I mean the engine not the category. Or does it happen on all sites?
  • all engines
  • Hi @pepdeal, how did you conclude or confirm that SER is posting to same domains many times? By looking at the log screen?

I use this option too, and I just checked my Verifed list, and I don't see any evidence of SER not abiding to this rule. I exported my Verifed list and check using Excel. Here are my steps,

- select the project(s)
    - Show URLs -> Verified
    - Export -> All(Normal) to a CSV file
    - open the CSV file using Excel
    - filter one day (any day, you just want to see if you have multiply submissions on that day)
    - sort by Login + URL
    - scroll down the Excel sheet and see if you've multiple submissions to the same domain on that particular day.

btw, I'm only using the following article engines on this project,

BuddyPress
    Drupal - Blog
    Joomla - Blog
    PHPMotion
    Wordpress Article
    XpressEngine