Skip to content

GSA Captcha Sniper

I cannot force GSA to send CS captchas, all test with comunications, ballanse is good, but GSA does send captchas to solve.i asked Mike from team captcha sniper for help.He checked everything and found that the fault is on the GSA

Comments

• Hi @lixe, I doubt you'll get much help here, from the GSA forum. Especially when you said "and found that the fault is on the GSA". Sven is not going to like that. Anyway there's NO GSA Captcha Sniper, it's GSA Captcha Breaker. I'm using GSA Captcha Breaker with GSA Search Engine Ranker, and they work together beautifully.

Good Luck...
  • Yeah Mike will always say that but ppl found more problems in his tool than SER
  • do not waste money on CS 

• I use capctha over a year and only now is the problem, captcha breaker has fewer solutions than CS.I have a problem with communication between GSA and CS
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

haha Mikey should know better that the problem is usually on CS's site. Also I don't see how CS would have a better solve rate or more captchas to solve. than CB.

But yes of course he copies every captcha from CB he can get his hands off but I suggest you to compare the solve rates.

Anyway, the error is not on SER's end for sure here.

• ok everyone touts captcha breaker, so I installed the demo, this effect alone, no solutions captcha
  • edited August 2014
    We'll need more info from you,

Project -> Options,
    Ask all services to fill captchas?

Options -> Captchas
    Test communication with GSA CB successfull?

GSA CB -> Options
    Run as Webserver? No...

>this effect alone, no solutions captcha

What does "no solutions captcha" mean? Did CB receive the captchas and displays them on the log screen?

• 1-yes
    2-yes
    3-run
  • I don't see any captchas on your CB log screen, and you're running CB as a Webserver.

There's no need to run CB as Webserver, when using with SER. Try disabling that and see what happens...

• run both cb and gsa ser in admin, see if that solves your problem
  • screenshot I unchecked run, still the same
    stranger I always turn on as admin
  • Judging from your screenshots, you're already a seasoned user of SER. I see lots of verifed links. So this problem suddenly popped up?

Like Sven said, you can be sure the problem is not with SER nor CB, or else the whole community here will be shouting for help.

Of course the last resort is to do a backup and complete reinstall, including OS. But, let's see what others here have to offer...
  • This problem came up yesterday. I spoke with the service provider vps. He will perform reinstallation vps
  • @lixe - don't waste any time doing that. I had Captcha Breaker and Captcha Sniper, wanted to run the two at the same time. Sniper didn't get anything, but successfully tested. I just use Captcha Breaker now, it's so much more efficient.
  • I'm already after reinstalling Windows. I installed the new GSA and CB demo and still does not work. vps I v net pro, he was apparently a problem with this vps. on a laptop GSA and CB works very well.
  • @lixe - Captcha Sniper isn't going to help you much, if it does at all if you get it to work.

Don't waste your time.