Skip to content

Negative/blacklist campaign to T1 site?

edited August 2014 in Need Help
Regardless of moral questions. How easy would it be to make a semi-untraceable smear campaign for a local business? I have beef with another company for many 10's of thousands in damages and I figured karma wasn't catching up quick enough. Anyways, enough justifications... Please tell me how to take down a site from google.

if an admin finds this offensive to the sensibilities of the forum, please remove this post.

Comments

• I sense a lot of flame in your future.
  • @Musk I agree completely- I do like to light fires.
  • edited August 2014
  • @zero I'm not getting to that link, is it still up for you?
  • @elliotps932‌ - what I used to do before scraping with my custom footprints was buying negative SEO to http://google.com on Fiverr and then stealing their lists (watch out for duplicates, out of a "300k blast", 20k were unique). I ended up getting refunds because they only gave 1/15 of the links and would rinse and repeat. Scam the scammer ;)
  • @elliotps932 instead of neg SEO, why don't you do the opposite and take over the serp?

Set up some parasites and buy some EMDs for the KWs and use SER to shut out the competitors and build lead sites to yours?.
  • @davbel Because there are far more methods to be blacklisted from google than there are ways to rank highly. That being said, I do plan on learning and testing methods to rank my own sites with GSA ser. Till then it will be easy to make the competition's sites have horrible trust flow and horrible google neighborhoods.