Skip to content

Many clicks, 0 visitors-- JVZoo

Hi,

I'm running my first GSA campaign with Youtube video promoting JVZoo offer. I use:
1.100k keywords
2. 1059 syntax anchor text
3. 10 partial match anchor text (I use product name related keywords, is it correct?)
4. search engine: English speaking countries
5. I use a "verofoed SER site list" purchased from a reputed seller.
6. LPM is around 8.
7. VPS: poweruphosting - SSD Windows - 1 CPU (Should I upgrade to 2 or 3 or 4?)
8. 10 proxies from buyproxies.org
9. email purchased from catch-hall email service
10. Articles spun using TheBestSpinner

Though my campaign promoted Youtube video URL, I see many "clicks" to the JV offer, but "0"visitor. And the number of views in my Youtube video isn't increased much.

Could anyone please give me some suggestion?

Many, many thanks!!!

Comments

• 2. 1059 syntax anchor text

Why?

Use your main ones, you don't need to be as careful to a YouTube video, even if it is new.

6. LPM is around 8.

Not good for a verified list. Make sure you're using it right, SERLists tutorials are great.

7. VPS: poweruphosting - SSD Windows - 1 CPU (Should I upgrade to 2 or 3 or 4?)

1 is okay for very little projects, but I recommend upgrading when you improve your setup and need to move into a larger server to handle a bigger load.

• Thank you, @Zero! So how many anchor text should I use? How many partial match anchor text should I use?

• Well, use your main ones. Sometimes it may be one keyword, sometimes two, or maybe even three or four.

I use some LSI in my partial match (I don't check LSI, but add some anyway into the partial match to not inflate the natural anchor percentage with LSI - even though I can split the percentage of secondary in half and use 5% [in your case] for each, instead of 10% for one) - I use 5-6 secondary/LSI.
  • edited August 2014
    Hi @ZERO,

May I ask you another question? I'm thinking to put a redirect link (to JVZoo offer) and build back links directly to it. But I ain't sure if it is a proper way, or should I create a Youtube video (promoting the JVZoo offer) and build links to the video.

One is direct route and (faster, I guess), and the other is indirect and slower. Whcih do you suggest?

Many thanks.
  • There is no benefit promoting a JVZoo affiliate link, it (most likely) won't rank.

YouTube is what you're better off dealing with.
  • Thank you for your advice, @ZERO.