Skip to content

Looking for a Teacher or Guru in GSA

Hello,

I'm looking for a person who can teach me how to use GSA best way.

As you understand it's not for free :)

Jus waiting for your replys

Comments

• I'm just looking for some one who can share expiriance
  • Hi,  

I tutor people on GSA privately and have just started to put together some copy to create a small private mentorship group.  This is aimed at people who are struggling to get GSA going as an effective tool, and that want a continuous learning environment.  I'm not providing this link to sell you - on the contrary I share this with you simply so you can see the style of information and community that I offer.  I've not exposed this page to anyone within my SEO community nor the general public as I've only just decided to share my knowledge with a small group. No hype, no BS, no big product launch just sharing my experiences, knowledge, mindset and methodologies with a small select group of like minded people & looking to give great value.   I just saw your post and thought I'd reach out.

Cheers
  • Believe me the fourm here is your oyster! Spend hour after hour digesting everything here and you will be on your way! Then invest that money into proxies, lists, email accounts, indexers etc etc to get the most from GSA!