Skip to content

Problem with low LpM..

Hi.. Maybe someone can give me a hand.

I'm using 2GB Solidseovps VPS, 25 semi-dedic. proxies, 1.5k keywords aprox. 3 articles, and 1k good yahoo emails.

And my LpM is just 10..

I have ALL platforms selected, this is officially my first time using GSA so i didn't want to start filtering stuff and that:

Also, i haven't set any filters or touched anything there.. same with "How to target URLs" settings

Check all that options here 

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

I don't know if it is neccesary to clarify, but i'm letting GSA Ser scrape itself, i'm not using any list. Only 1 project atm.

So, what can be the problem? Maybe becouse i only have 4/800+ search engines selected in "How to target URLs section"? 

TY very much in advance

P.S: i've noticed that if i set up another project my LpM goes down to 3-4 (when it should increase if i'm right, since more projects = more links)

Comments

• With it been you 1st project I advice stopping and reading around the forum to see how you can improve LPM I took a few hours just doing this and my LpM increased 10 fold, all projects are different also, how many search engines do you have selected also?
  • What captcha services are you using?
  • @aaw10 i have 4/850 search engines selected. But anyways tried selecting 300/850 and didn't see any changes.

@tcsmith007 i'm using GSA Captcha breaker
  • It isnt your search engines. Put those back to what you had before. Try ticking the skip hard captchas box in options.
  • It could be a mix of many things, but I wanted to make sure you wasn't using ie 300 SE's like you tested for example. As your basically scraping, posting, verifying which results in low lpm.

For example if you buy a list for example then that will allow GSA to free up and give you higher lpm..
  • @aaw10 my plan was building my own verified list letting gsa the task of scraping , so i could had a verified list for other projects, but damn i expected more LpM..

I don't want to buy a verified list since it wouldn't be unique, and people with more resources than mine would rip it off easier
  • You thought about scrapebox or Gscraper?
  • @aaw10 i was using ser scraper only. i bought scrapebox but ran out of money for investing on proxies lol.

I resolved everything buying a verified list, had to invest yeah, but well, it's the fastest way atm.