Skip to content

Way to get rank with GSA SER is changed ?

Hi dear friends ,

last months i was able to get rank fast and easy with 3 tools of GSA SER in 3 weeks .

But this days i can even see my website in top 10 pages .

Whats do you think ? do you get rank easy and fast yet ?

Please suggest and share your advise .

Thank you

Comments

• It definetly changed, haven't found a way to beat it yet.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited August 2014
    Some change from Google, just must adapt.
  • BuySERListsBuySERLists Vancouver, Canada
    edited August 2014
    You can't just throw a ton of low-quality links directly at your webpages and expect that they will shoot up the SERPs, especially if you're working in a competitive niche.

If you're trying to rank, think a little bigger.

Money Site <---- (aged 301 domains | SAPE links | PBN posts | guest blog posts | press releases) <---- (web 2.0s and contextual GSA SER links) <----- (every link you can find)

You need a plan. If you just try to throw links around, you won't get anywhere.
  • I am still ranking with GSA alone, but you have to be smart about it.... using multiple tiers, manual spun content and making use of your filters
  • @PaulieP I don't think google knows the difference between manual spun content and automatic spun content.
  • @jackl I would have to disagree a bit with that statement. 

A manual spin will ensure that each and every time the content will be 100% readable and gramatically correct. Whilst i do use the likes of KM3 and the content is pretty good it is not comparable with a manual spin. 
  • @jackl

I do agree with you when you say Google can't read, cus it can't i have a lot of lead sites build up out of auto spun content and they are ranking for years now.

The reason why i manually spin (and this is only for tier 1 btw) is because you will keep a lot of your backlinks of your content is readable and make sense, just think about it, if you're a webmaster with a blog or a reviewer for some web2.0 site or article directory, would you let your unreadable spun content be published on your website?

Of course the answer is no! Right now i am testing if you really need unique content to rank, my theory is that you don't, so my test will have the same article where only the first and last paragraph is spun (like you would see with content curation) to see how that will effect my rankings.

• If i'm building a real website it makes sense to use real content on your full website or atleast manually review it.
    If i'm building a throwaway website that's just for some quick cash then it doesn't make sense to spend time to make good content on your backlinks even on your tier 1.

So you don't need to have manually written/spinned content but ofcourse it's recommended on your tier 1 if you have the time/resources to do it it's always better.
  • Hey PaulieP same as me testing right now how I can rank with really auto generated content. :) 
  • @Botman i am testing the other way around, if i can rank with a minimal spun (under 15%) but good to read article
  • PaulieP minimal spun will produce you duplicate content. Meaning you are testing to rank with duplicate content ?