Skip to content

GSA Search Engine Ranker New Engines + Zsubmitter

I have a question, does GSA create wordpress blogs at wordpress.com?    I did not think it did.  Anyway I way just playing around and added Z-Submitter engines to the GSA engines folder.    I saw insanejournal and a few other links.   Im wondering I think he made Z-Submitter based on the GSA engines.   He has encrypted them but am I just being stupid here?   It looks like some of them are working with GSA.    They look similar. 

Comments

• I did pay for the GSA web 2.0 plugin API but I canceled the payment.  Unless that API downloads engines and keeps them because I removed the API now. 
  • lol zsubmitter is a copy of ser... i think sven made a thread a while ago
  • edited July 2014

Well GSA is on a server running and it has been creating web 2.0 s like at wordpress.com  with no API.    I was just playing around and added some Zsubmitter engines to the Engines folder.   So yeah maybe a copy in some way.

I just created a bad ass GSA list with Hrefer also.   I just started scraping with Hrefer.   Im a long time user of Xrumer and Hrefer.   Its amazing the powerful GSA lists that you can create.   Hrefer Just keeps going and going with Footprints of GSA platforms  +  scraping other peoples backlinks + keywords. 

• How many proxies do you scrape with? I have xrumer too - can you PM me? Have some ?s
  • Okay this is not really like a regular forum lol.  Questions and answers Lol.  Different.
  • I been just using a Web Crawler Engine and ASK engine.   No proxies needed for Hrefer.   Used to buy the Proxy service from THE SEO BAY. They work well  for HREFER  15.00 per month.
  • How many unique domains did you managed to create account on using zsubmitter engine @SEODEMON?
  • Im not sure,  I know it created a wordpress blog at wordpress.com and posted my article.   Made up a name to use for the blog.  I also saw an insanejournal  as a link.  I'm kind of new to GSA not sure how to find it.  I visted the links in the Panel.