Skip to content

Can't register GSA Email Spider Please HELP

I got an registration key and put it together with name in registration fields
After restart the software I still have demo version
Can any one tell me how should I register / restart to have a full version which I paid for?
Many thanks.

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    A few things to try would be to right click on the software icon > run as administrator. 

Make sure you copy the name and license directly from the email from no space in front or behind the name/serial when entering it in the software.

Make sure nothing is blocking the software from communicating with the licensing server such as an anti-virus/firewall. 

If all else fails send an email. 
  • Thx 4 answer.
    Only thing left that my help is disabling firewall / antyvirus
    I have Spybot Seak and Destroy and ESET NOD Antyvirus installed on my device.

• same problem here.  Been trying for two days to register.  No success.

The software popup asks for name and serial.

But with my purchase, they only sent the serial.  I rechecked on the avangate site, re my purchases page....and only a serial is given.

Tried variations of my own name.  Tried using email address as name.  I presume I can make up a name of my choosing.  Seems not.

Tried running as administrator.  Same result.

Any solutions?  Where do I find the name to enter?  

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @strwberries, things like this are not handled by a public forum. Please contact GSA directly using there contact form on there homepage or the email.
  • thanks for the reply, Sven.

My apologies.  I incorrectly thought this was an official site belonging to GSA.

Thanks for your guidance.  I will contact them directly.

Best wishes.