Skip to content

8 Verified link in a WHOLE WEEK?!

I have 250 keywords that are project related for all my Tier structure.
I always use keywords to find target sites.
I'm not using a custom verified lists.
I'm currently getting 0.04 LpM

Comments

• What's your settings? What engines have you selected?

What keywords have you put in? Are they general scraping keywords or exact match type words?
  • check your proxies  see if they all banned

• I have english engines but have tried only using msn us, google us. I have keywords that are related to my niche, kontentmachine generates them. I've watched videos and changed my options to theirs, I can't take screenshots right now but I'm certain it's not my settings as I've changed my options to the options of people like Matthew Woodward and someone I saw on this forum. I have 10 private proxies from buyproxies.
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    Until you can build yourself a decent list, you may want to think about investing into serlists.com or one of the other providers selling lists on this forum.

Working off a raw harvested list will give you very low lpm as none of the targets have been verified for live links. Things run a lot quicker when you post to sites that have already been verified with your set up. Or ask Matthew Woodward! lol
  • 8 verified links is way to bad, its more like a problem.
    I think that someone cab build a decent list from cero (i am doing that and im now 100k+), so start with 100 does not drive you to have 8 verified links in a wekk.

I bet its your settings.

How many submitted did you get in that week?

• Hi Yenerich, 

The submitted goes to 0 when i wake up.