Skip to content

verified list question (newbie)

Sorry for asking a dumb question, but how does verified list work exactly? I know buying auto approved lists means that you don't have the scrape the list yourself and your LPM will drastically increase. 

But isn't the niche different for each individual? Like the url's provided in the list would be niche specific right? Depending on the site that a person is trying to rank? or am i missing something .. lol.

Sorry again and it would be great if someone could help me understand! 

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Most lists aren't niche specific because they would have to scrape a new list for each person that orders and wouldn't be practical for most sellers, not to mention that some niches wouldn't have many targets to post to.

Of course having niche relevant links would be awesome, but even your standard verified lists can get the job done just fine.
  • Well, this thing with niche-specific doesn't have a big importance with GSA, simply because most guys use this tool for mass link building, huge number of links, and don't bother with relevance.

Then, you anyway don't use GSA (or at least you shouldn't) for the money site, so why bother with the relevance? Ideally, you would have a tier 1 which has backlinks to your money site, links to which you have access and you can control (update, remove, etc), and use GSA to strengthen your tier 1. And the lower you get with the tier link building, the less importance you pay to the relevancy, since anyway most pages are spammed (if you don't set filters for outbound links and min PR) and these links are mostly for indexing the parent tier links.